First of all in order to open your heavenly account you must make deposits. There are four primary ways to make deposits: tithing, giving to the poor, investing into the gospel and giving as a praise to God. Matthew 6:20 says to “Lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal.” As a result, you will be in a position to withdraw from your account whenever you need it (1 Timothy 6:17-19).
1. Prayerfully Decide the Amount You Need (James 1:5-8)
- List daily bread, debt cancellation, immediate needs.
- Be exact, be specific, be single minded – He’ll do the above (Ephesians 3:20).
- Don’t cheat yourself. God is not cheap.
2. Get in Agreement (Matthew 18:18-20)
- With those of like faith (family, friends).
- Preferably with your spouse – definitely with another believer.
- Write down your needs. Write down scriptures. Agree that it is already yours.
3. Lay Hold on It by Faith (Mark 11:22-25)
- You possess what you confess. What God has provided by grace is possessed by our faith.
- Claim it and don’t let go. Get aggressive – don’t back off until you see it.
- Withdraw it with your words of faith.
4. Bind the Devil and His Forces in Jesus’ Name (Matthew 18:18)
- You have the authority in Jesus’ Name to order Satan out of your financial affairs. This is your responsibility.
- Be relentless . . . keep the pressure on . . . resist the devil!
- Read Mathew 12:29; Mark 16:7; James 4:7; Ephesians 6:10-18
5. Loose the Forces of Heaven (Matthew 18:18)
- Hebrews 1:13-14 The angels are sent to minister for us.
- Psalms 103:20 They will obey the command of God’s Word.
- Tell them to bring you what you need and they will obey and gather.
6. Continually Praise God for the Answer (Philippians 4:6-7)
- Praise keeps the door of abundance wide open.
- Praise pushes back the enemy and keeps the channel between you and God clear so you can receive.
- Praise gives voice to your faith and keeps it stirred up. And it keeps you from getting weary.
7. Avoid Strife and Unforgiveness (Mark 11:25)
- Strife and unforgiveness – Satan’s #1 tool to stop faith.
- Repent and get it straightened out.
- Faith works by love and love never fails.
8. Continue to Tithe – Continue to Sow
- Giving releases God’s power and abundance.
- Keep your tithe up to date. Keep the windows open.