By Janie Baer
To find out if you have a wrong emotional relationship with money answer these questions:
How does money affect you?
- Do you feel better if you have lots of money?
- Do you feel bad, embarrassed, or inferior if you don’t have plenty of money?
- Does it embarrass you if you don’t have the money to go out and eat with your friends?
- Does money change your moods?
- Does having plenty of money or not having enough money affect your relationships with other people?
- What value do you place on money?
- What value do you gain from money?
You shouldn’t be embarrassed if you don’t have money to go out to eat and do things with your friends. If you do you are gaining a sense of value from money because you are afraid of what they will think of you if you don’t have any money. You must see you have in your heart the love of money, a wrong emotional relationship with money.
Below is a prayer for you to pray and receive your deliverance from the love of money and receive the right emotional relationship with money.